Páginas

Guitar Hero III The Beatles Ps2 Iso Download.


GUITAR HERO III THE BEATLES

Tamanho : 3,52 GB
Compactado: 1,83 GB rar
Google Driver

        











Lista :

1. STARTING OUT SMALL

    1 Do You Want To Know a Secret | The Beatles
    2 Eight Days A Week | The Beatles
    3 Getting Better | The Beatles
    4 If I Needed Someone | The Beatles
    5 Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds | The Beatles

2YOU FIRST REAL GIC 

    1 Hello Goodbye | The Beatles
    2 I Wanna Hold Your Hand | The Beatles
    3 Something | The Beatles
    4 Ticket To Ride | The Beatles
       Guitar Battle vs. Tom Morello
    5 Twist And Shout | The Beatles

3. MAKENG THE VIDEO
    
    1 A Hand Day's Night | The Beatles
    2 And Your Bird Can Sing | The Beatles
    3 Come Together | The Beatles
    4 Drive My Car | The Beatles
    5 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band | The Beatles

4EUROPEAN INVASION

    1 Dear Prudence | The Beatles
    2 Don't Let Me Down | The Beatles
    3 Here Comes The Sun | The Beatles
    4 I Am The Walrus | The Beatles
    5 I Me Mine | The Beatles

5BIGHOUSE BLUES

    1 Boys | The Beatles
    2 Can't But Me Love | The Beatles
    3 Dig A Pony | The Beatles
    4 I've Got A Feeling | The Beatles
       Guitar Battle vs. Slash
    5 Octopus's Garden | The Beatles

6THE HOTTEST BAND ON EARTH

    1 Nowhere Man | The Beatles
    2 I Want You (she's So Heavy) | The Beatles
    3 Good Morning Good Morning | The Beatles
    4 Hey Bulldog | The Beatles
    5 I Feel Fire | The Beatles

7LIVE IN JAPAN

    1 I Saw Her Standing There | The Beatles
    2 Paperback Writer | The Beatles
    3 Revolution | The Beatles
    4 Back In the U.S.S.R | The Beatles
    5 I Wanna Be Your Man | The Beatles

8BATTLE FOR YOUR SOUL

    1 Birthday | The Beatles
    2 Day Tripper | The Beatles
    3 Get Back | The Beatles
    4 Helter Skelter | The Beatles
       Guitar Battle vs. Lou

BONUS SONGS

    1 And I Love Her| The Beatles
    2 Golden Slumbers / Carry Thet Weight / The End | The Beatles
    3 From Me To You | The Beatles
    4 Oh! Darling | The Beatles
    5 Polythene Pam / She Came In Theoung The Bathroom Window | The Beatles
    6 All My Loving | The Beatles
    7 I Don't Want To Spoil The Party | The Beatles
    8 Roll Over Beethoven | The Beatles
    9 Help | The Beatles
  10 We Can Work It Out | The Beatles
  11 Please Mr. Postman | The Beatles
  12 Yesterday | The Beatles
  13 Happiness Is A Warm Gun | The Beatles
  14 I'm So Tired | The Beatles
  15 Let It Be | The Beatles
  16 She Said She Said | The Beatles
  17 Act Naturally | The Beatles
  18 I Call Your Name | The Beatles
  19 I'll Follow The Sun | The Beatles
  20 She Loves You | The Beatles
  21 Words Of Love | The Beatles
  22 Strawberry Fields Forever | The Beatles
  23 Michelle | The Beatles
  24 In My Life | The Beatles
  25 Hey Jude | The Beatles

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário